Monday, January 28, 2013

"Looking Up" 5x7 Watercolor/Gouache

  "Looking Up"

5x7 Watercolor/Gouache

Day 27/30 of our Daily Painting Challenge.

A different perspective on yesterday's painting "THE PATH".  This one is looking straight up through the trees looking at the  moon and the stars in the night sky. I can picture myself laying on the ground just staring up into the night...dreaming. Can't do that right now though...it's freezing out there!

Only 3 more days in the challenge...how is everyone doing? I'm struggling now...ready to do a more detailed painting.

Happy Monday everyone - hope you all have a great week!

~ Kellie

DailyPaintWorks.com
Fine Art America - Kellie Chasse Art
Facebook -Kellie Lynn Art
Twitter - Kellie Lynn Art 
Society6 
KellieLynnArtwatercolors
Pinterest 

2 comments:

Sandy Sandy Art said...

We are on the same wave length today. I did a "Looking Up" treescape" too. I'm hanging in, but like you getting itchy to do something different. :-)

Kellie Chasse said...

No -way...that is too funny! Going to check yours out! Only a few more days left. I'm looking at doing a very detailed water scene after. :)

My Top 10 Gift Ideas for Watercolor Artists

It's hard to believe that we are heading into the holiday season again, but it will be nice to decorate and relax with your family and f...