Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Watch My New Video - Daily Painting - "Through The Blizzard"





  "Through The Blizzard"

11x14 Watercolor/Gouache

I think I may try this Abstract Mood Painting style as a daily warm up each day....it's a nice way to work with the colors and see what I'm feeling for the day and best of all (think I said this yesterday) it's my FAVORITE type of painting.

We've had a lot of snow lately - well, the biggest Blizzard ("NEMO") on record actually! This one reminds me of what snow would look like in color!

Oh, and I just added a cool link to my Kellie Lynn Art Channel on the blog (see it over on the right hand side of the page?)!!



DailyPaintWorks.com
Fine Art America - Kellie Chasse Art
Facebook -Kellie Lynn Art
Twitter - Kellie Lynn Art 
Society6 
KellieLynnArtwatercolors
Pinterest 

No comments:

My Top 10 Gift Ideas for Watercolor Artists

It's hard to believe that we are heading into the holiday season again, but it will be nice to decorate and relax with your family and f...