Monday, March 18, 2013

"Autumn Sail"- Original Watercolor - SOLD

   "Autumn Sail" 

   5x7 Watercolor/Gouache on 140 Arches Cold Press

SOLD

Growing up in Maine along the ocean I relaxed and took in the incredible views that the coast had to offer. Sailing was by far my favorite way to travel. We would sail into all kinds of magical coves.

Happy Painting
~Kellie


*Make sure to sign up for my email newsletter  - I will be drawing one winner each month to win a FREE Print!
*Buy it now button it will take you to my Daily PaintWorks Gallery before completing the check out. 

LINKS:
DailyPaintWorks.com
Facebook -Kellie Lynn Art
Twitter - Kellie Lynn Art 
Society6 

Fine Art America 
KellieLynnArtwatercolors

No comments:

My Top 10 Gift Ideas for Watercolor Artists

It's hard to believe that we are heading into the holiday season again, but it will be nice to decorate and relax with your family and f...