Monday, March 11, 2013

"Little Lady Bug" - Signs of Spring!

   "Little Lady Bug"


  5x7 Watercolor/Gouache on 140 Arches Cold Press

Daily Painting #40

Was out with my friend the other day and while she was getting out of my car and she spotted a little lady bug crawling along the door handle. Looks like some things are waking up! Feeling spring in the air!

Special thanks to Photographer and friend Shannon Taylor for the reference photo!

Happy Painting
~Kellie


*Make sure to sign up for my email newsletter  - I will be drawing one winner each month to win a FREE Print!
*Buy it now button it will take you to my Daily PaintWorks Gallery before completing the check out. 

LINKS:
DailyPaintWorks.com
Facebook -Kellie Lynn Art
Twitter - Kellie Lynn Art 
Society6 

Fine Art America 
KellieLynnArtwatercolors

No comments:

My Top 10 Gift Ideas for Watercolor Artists

It's hard to believe that we are heading into the holiday season again, but it will be nice to decorate and relax with your family and f...