Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Demo Video Gouache Painting "Dog in Snow"






"Apollo"


Here is a speed painting demo x8 of "Apollo"

It's a 10 minute video on my process of painting Apollo in the snow with Gouache paints. The original video was over an hour long plus I missed a bit at the end because my darn battery ran out on my camera!

I really love doing the videos and I hope that you all are enjoying watching them!
Please let me know by Sharing it or Hit Like on my Facebook Fan Page!

Thanks for stopping in!


LINKS:
Kellie Lynn Fine Art Gallery |Facebook | Twitter | Society6 | Fine Art America | PartyPainter

No comments:

My Top 10 Gift Ideas for Watercolor Artists

It's hard to believe that we are heading into the holiday season again, but it will be nice to decorate and relax with your family and f...