Monday, April 15, 2013

Tulip Whispers - Choosing Mat Colors


Black Matting





 
White Matting



I have the hardest time choosing Mat colors and frames for my work. Guess it's such a personal thing. I know that a lot of artist will let the client pick..good idea huh! I decided to post both for you to look at.

Funny when I posted my newest painting of  "Tulip Whispers" on Daily Paint Works I noticed a number of Tulip painting on there for today....guess we artists are in a similar SPRING mood today.  

Don't forget to sign up for my newsletter for updates!


LINKS:
Kellie Lynn Fine Art Gallery |Facebook | Twitter | Society6 | Fine Art America | PartyPainter

No comments:

My Top 10 Gift Ideas for Watercolor Artists

It's hard to believe that we are heading into the holiday season again, but it will be nice to decorate and relax with your family and f...