Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Lovely Note from a Client





 Private Watercolor Session for Lexi's Girl Scout Badge!
 
I was so excited to be a part of this....thanks Lexi for the interview! :)



Here is the note from my client:

"So, I have a big favor/ question for you. My daughter Lexi is 9 and is in the girl scouts. She picked a badge that she would like to work towards, and needs to do it independently- not as a whole troop. She has picked painting! One of the tasks she needs/wants to do is to visit a local artist and talk with them about painting and view their artwork. Lexi also wants to paint a still life as part of the requirement. After reading through her packet and chatting with her, I immediately thought of you! Would you be willing to share your art with Lexi and chat with her? I was also wondering if we could do a class with you and she could do a still life with you? Honestly, I 'm not sure who is more excited about this her or me!"
 

                              PartyPainter - for group or individual watercolor painting sessions.


No comments:

My Top 10 Gift Ideas for Watercolor Artists

It's hard to believe that we are heading into the holiday season again, but it will be nice to decorate and relax with your family and f...