Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Mackerel Cove, Bailey Island, Maine


Mackerel Cove, Baily Island Maine

Headed out to Cooks Lobster House the other day to bring in some of  my prints to sell in their Gift Shop. The day was a bit foggy so I put my own color spin on what a colorful sunset would look like!

This original painting in on museum quality Aquabord and has a 2" wooden cradle, so it's ready to hang! Think I've mentioned before that I love Aquabord for this reason!

This painting will be up at the Highlands in Topsham Maine from June through August, so feel free to stop by and view it in person.


LINKS:
Kellie Lynn Fine Art Gallery |Facebook | Twitter | Society6 | Fine Art America | PartyPainter 

No comments:

My Top 10 Gift Ideas for Watercolor Artists

It's hard to believe that we are heading into the holiday season again, but it will be nice to decorate and relax with your family and f...