Wednesday, September 4, 2013

"Autumn Lake" Day 4 (30 Paintings in 30 Days)


"AUTUMN LAKE"




Happy Anniversary to my hubby - it's been 15 years today for us!

To celebrate we are off to the camp to close up today! It's so sad to have the season come to an end, but this summer has been so busy for us with the move and all...we haven't had much time there :(

We will enjoy our last hoo-rah and in honor of it... today's painting is an ode to Fall.

 I see the leave on one of our backyard trees has started to turn already.
Fall is my favorite time of year though, so I"m looking forward to it.

The smell of fresh crisp Maine air, leaf peeping, apples and pumpkins. 

Available in Prints HERE.

No comments:

My Top 10 Gift Ideas for Watercolor Artists

It's hard to believe that we are heading into the holiday season again, but it will be nice to decorate and relax with your family and f...