Thursday, September 12, 2013

"Feeling Fall" 30 in 30 Day 12


"FEELING FALL"

Price:  $60 
5x7 Original
 (8x10 Mat included)

It was freezing in my house this morning and we refuse to turn on our heat in September!
Okay, freezing may be a little over-board, it was 68 degrees but I'm a  big old Cold Wimp. Not sure how I live in Maine during the winters, I mean...REALLY? ..but I love it!

Since my fingers were cold I decided not to do details again today but to be free and fall-ish!
A take off from the "Autumn Lake", but without the Lake :)

Leaf peeping in Maine will soon be here!

My LINKS:
Kellie Lynn Fine Art Gallery |Facebook | Etsy Shop| Twitter Society6 | Fine Art America | PartyPainter 



No comments:

My Top 10 Gift Ideas for Watercolor Artists

It's hard to believe that we are heading into the holiday season again, but it will be nice to decorate and relax with your family and f...