Wednesday, September 18, 2013

"Heavenly" Monarch Butterfly 30 in 30 Day 19






"Heavenly" Monarch Butterfly
4x6" Original Watercolor 

$85 
Mat/Frame not included
It's my son's birthday today - he is a big twelve years old! I'm not really sure where the time has gone, but it certainly moves fast. We are very blessed to have such a wonderful kid, he's smart, adorable, and has a kind heart. 
The Monarch Butterfly is very symbolic to our family and I've been waiting to paint this one, and I think it's one of my favorites during the 30 day challenge so far.  Love the light and airy feel the blue gives, it makes me think of Heaven.


My LINKS:
Kellie Lynn Fine Art Gallery |Facebook | Etsy Shop| Twitter Society6 | Fine Art America | PartyPainter 

No comments:

My Top 10 Gift Ideas for Watercolor Artists

It's hard to believe that we are heading into the holiday season again, but it will be nice to decorate and relax with your family and f...