Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Grasshopper Watercolor - More Progress


Finally had a chance to work a bit more on Hopper today. He's really coming along but now I'm stuck trying to figure out how I want to do the background.

Should he be left white (similar style to my blue lobster) or splatter paint would be fun...maybe just on the top right and bottom left? Decisions decisions....

May as well sleep on it tonight and see what my thoughts are in the morning. Find that stepping away from a painting for a while works for me, so does taking a picture. This way you can really see it from a different perspective.

He certainly is a big insect - can't tell his size here, but this bug is on a 22" x 15" sheet of Arches 300lbs cold press.

Now I notice that my photo has horrible lighting! Took this one with my Ipad...still playing with the new windows update ugh.

My Click-able LINKS below:
    Kellie Lynn Fine Art Gallery |Facebook | Etsy ShopTwitter Society6 | Fine Art America

No comments:

My Top 10 Gift Ideas for Watercolor Artists

It's hard to believe that we are heading into the holiday season again, but it will be nice to decorate and relax with your family and f...