Monday, November 25, 2013

25 Days Of Giving Starts November 26th!




 
   I'm going to try this for the first time this year! 

As a way to thank my followers and allow them to save on some of my paintings during the gift giving season...I'm offering 25 Days of GIVING  Each painting will be an original and will be priced at $50!
 
 (Value $100-$125).

Paintings will be posted Daily (first) on my FACEBOOK page and here on my Blog starting November 26th! Only one painting will be posted each Day at this price...so please let me know if you are interested right away!

Hope you enjoy seeing what's coming up next.....look for the FIRST PAINTING tomorrow, starting at 6am on my facebook page first!
 
 

No comments:

My Top 10 Gift Ideas for Watercolor Artists

It's hard to believe that we are heading into the holiday season again, but it will be nice to decorate and relax with your family and f...