Thursday, January 23, 2014

Day 23 - THE MOM TREE


"The Mom Tree"
Click Here For Purchase Information

Who loves you more than Mom? She has deep roots and a love that blooms!

Just got back from Florida where I got to enjoy some quality time with my wonderfully talented artist Mom, and was able to show her how to paint a tree using the alcohol inks.
 
We didn't paint all the time....there was a lot of gorgeous sunrises, red moons (incredible) and we were right on Floridian Beach! The crashing waves lulled me to sleep every night.

I miss my Mom and Dad already!

 
 
BUT....When I got home I was really excited to see my package from JoAnns! 66 new gorgeous colors of inks! 
They are currently on sale for 50% off FYI! :)

No comments:

My Top 10 Gift Ideas for Watercolor Artists

It's hard to believe that we are heading into the holiday season again, but it will be nice to decorate and relax with your family and f...