Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Day 8 Resting Mallard Duck

Day 8 of 30 paintings in 30 Days
Rolling along on Day 8 of the second 30 day challenge in 2 months...and it has really become second nature for me to paint daily. The only problem for me is coming up with things to paint, so the PMP (paint my photo) site has been great for me. I found this beautiful Mallard Duck by Nicola B as my reference photo.
Really trying to work on my wet on wet technique since I tend to want to paint every feather I see!
  "Resting Mallard Duck" 
$100

  5x7" Watercolor on 140 Cold Press
Special thanks to Nicola B for the Reference photo.

#mallard #duck #bird #Maineteam #maine #nature #animals #green #pond

No comments:

My Top 10 Gift Ideas for Watercolor Artists

It's hard to believe that we are heading into the holiday season again, but it will be nice to decorate and relax with your family and f...