Friday, September 12, 2014

Thirty Paintings in 30 Days - Day 12

"Harvest Moon"
Alcohol Ink Painting
8x10 Mat - $65




Did any of you see the Harvest Moon the other night? I was teaching a watercolor Paint Night Class at the Sea Dog Brewery in Topsham Maine and the moon was shining directly into the window over looking the river. The reflection was incredible!

For this painting I used Snowcap then added the blue on top to give it that overcast effect.

I'm in the process of hanging my work at Gallery 11

Tonight I'm looking forward to the Art Walk in Brunswick, Maine.
If you are local, stop in at Gallery 11 at Pleasant to view my work and a number of incredible photographers and artists, including my friend Debby Stubbs.

No comments:

My Top 10 Gift Ideas for Watercolor Artists

It's hard to believe that we are heading into the holiday season again, but it will be nice to decorate and relax with your family and f...