Thursday, January 8, 2015

Thirty Paintings in 30 Days - Day Eight


 "More On The Way"
6x6" Oil Deep Edge Cotton Stretched Canvas 
$100





I think I'm in love with the larger brush strokes and using only one brush!  I found these little mini 6x6" Deep Edge Canvas in my "Art Supply" closet, or my outside porch area. It's the little back porch that has the best view of the back yard and the water view, yet it's turned into my "stash" area for the winter.

That will change once the warmer weather comes, because we plan to finish that room off and make it into a "nice" charming/cozy area to drink our morning coffee and stare blissfully at the beautiful view we own, and yes I mean we "OWN" ....as in Mortgage Free!


Having no mortgage and a simplified home allows me to do what I love everyday! I am so lucky to have the support of my wonderful family and friends, and of course none of this would be possible if it wasn't for my collectors!

   Our backyard - see this is looking out my "stash area" window!

There is More on the way...day 9 starts soon!

No comments:

My Top 10 Gift Ideas for Watercolor Artists

It's hard to believe that we are heading into the holiday season again, but it will be nice to decorate and relax with your family and f...