Friday, January 30, 2015

UPDATE - SOLD Thirty Paintings in 30 Days - Day Thirty



Original Mini Painting 4x6" Mat 


SOLD

Maine's second oldest and the tallest Lighthouse, and it is said to be haunted, yikes!
It's located on Seguin Island right off the Kennebeck River.

Well today's the last day of the 30 in 30 challenge! Ok, I'll admit it....I wasn't ready to do the challenge right after the holiday's but it's always a great way for me to re-focus on painting everyday.  I didn't complete one a day like in the past challenges - but I came pretty close. I'll be posting a collage of them tomorrow. 

 I've been holding a number of workshops and classes and getting ready to re-stock my prints and card orders for retailers, so I'm feeling really accomplished, plus I had a terrific sales month.

Can't wait to do it again in September!

No comments:

My Top 10 Gift Ideas for Watercolor Artists

It's hard to believe that we are heading into the holiday season again, but it will be nice to decorate and relax with your family and f...