Friday, January 8, 2016

Thirty Paintings in 30 Days - Day 8 Harpswell, Maine



Harpswell, Maine
Original Mini Watercolor

With my NEW online Udemy course launched just 4 days ago, I've been crazy fun busy!!
Excited to share with you all that I already have over 60 students signed up and they are from
10 countries. How fun to share this with folks all over the world now instead of just Southern Maine!

I hope you have the chance to check it out - I'm offering a coupon to take the course for only $10 when you use the coupon link below.

Happy Painting!

Now accepting students into my Online Watercolor course
Join me here now for 67% off!

Working on my second course now and hope to have it up soon!

No comments:

My Top 10 Gift Ideas for Watercolor Artists

It's hard to believe that we are heading into the holiday season again, but it will be nice to decorate and relax with your family and f...