Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Getting ready for Summer Sales at Sebasco Harbor Resorts!


One of our family's favorite spots ( I know so many in Maine to choose from) is Sebasco Harbor Resorts. Last year they opened this great little gift shop, and I was honored to have my work in there as well being the featured artist at the Pilot House Restaurant.


 Last year I didn't have any painting or prints of that area, so thankfully my wonderful photographer friend Melissa M. has been snapping some great reference photo's for me! 


These 3 are all original Watercolor paintings are available in my etsy shop. I am working on prints and cards now, so hope to have them finished and reproduced in time for the shops seasonal opening!

Follow me on 




No comments:

My Top 10 Gift Ideas for Watercolor Artists

It's hard to believe that we are heading into the holiday season again, but it will be nice to decorate and relax with your family and f...