Tuesday, April 18, 2017

Online Resin Art Zen Disk Course on Sale $12 - For Beginners


Order Your Aluminum Disks Here

Online Course Now $12
expires 4/30/17

 Lifetime Access, Self Paced, and in Real Time Step by Step.

Make sure to sign up for my Email Newsletter to receive specials and Coupons when new courses go Live! 

RESIN ZEN DISK - Alcohol Ink  and Mixed Media Painting with Resin for beginners
ZEN ART:  Calm, balance and meditation. Once you create one of your own you may find yourself starring at it for hours. Please know that people may experience a tiny bit of wall envy when they see your finished ZEN Disk! 
In this course Students will learn to Mix Resin and play with other mixed media to create a one of a kind resin Art piece. We will learn about mixing resin and adding pigments such as inks, acrylics, and more. Mix and choose your own color combinations. Instructor Kellie Chasse will walk you through the process from beginning to end.
Step by step in REAL TIME to create a terrific one of a kind, unique Art.
********************************************************************************************
Watch the video above for sneak peeks at the beautiful ZEN ART you'll create during this course, then be sure to ENROLL NOW to lock in this low rate. You'll never pay more, even when I add new practice sessions or info to the class!
********************************************************************************************
This is an Beginner to Intermediate course for those of you that want to have fun, be creative, and get the basics on how to work with Resin. Learn all my quick easy tricks and steps to make your own ZEN ART for yourself, or to give as a gift! I'll show you how create with Resin and Other Mixed Media and give you the skills and materials to develop your own unique Art Piece. I'll take you through the entire video of my steps and process and give you some ideas on different mediums to work with. All you need is an open mind and be patience with yourself, and open your creativity.
In this course  will cover: 
  • Materials needed 
  • Step by step process in real time demo's.
  • Create an Art Disk and Tile using different techniques and materials.
  • We will cover working with Resin, Flow paints, Alcohol Ink, and India Inks.
  • Learn to finish off your art with a Cork backing and hanger.
Over 1000's of happy students are already creating some lovely pieces of Art with my Live and online classes. So come get creative with me and enjoy all the compliments to come on your own special art you will soon be hanging!
With the right instruction and a little bit of practice, you too will soon be able to make your own stunning art!
Disclaimer: As an Artist I show you how I create my own work, your results and products used may be different. While this video is being produced I am not affiliated with any manufacturers or suppliers mentioned, and the products I use are my own personal preference. Safety Note - When using paints and chemicals please adhere to any and all manufacturer safety guidelines with these products.  If you have specific safety questions or concerns please contact the product's manufacturer.
********************************************************************************************
REGISTER NOW and get started making beautiful ZEN Art Disk today!
********************************************************************************************


Feel free to SUBSCRIBE to my Youtube Channel, I now have 54 video's up! 

If you have been watching my Facebook page or my Instagram page last week, you know that I'm very excited about my new purchase of a Masters Air Brush.


Make sure to sign up for the Email Newsletter HERE for Coupons when the New Course goes live!

No comments:

My Top 10 Gift Ideas for Watercolor Artists

It's hard to believe that we are heading into the holiday season again, but it will be nice to decorate and relax with your family and f...