Tuesday, May 23, 2017

"Powerful" - Alcohol Ink on Yupo 9x12"



"Powerful"
Alcohol Ink on Mineral Paper - $125

Free Shipping USA


Still working with the new Alcohol Ink blending solution that I created. I love how it really softens the edges of the paintings. What do you see....clouds....waves....other?

The colors in this one are Twilight, Cool Peri, and Snowcap.

Here is a time lapse video of  "Femininity" 



Both pieces of work where done on Mineral Paper, which is made from Rocks.
It's a light weight paper compared to Yupo, but it's more cost effect.  Some folks may be interested in the  Air Brush that I"m using - there is a separate Video HERE and here is the link where I purchased mine:  Masters Air Brush


Make sure to sign up for my newsletter so you don't miss new posts, coupons and FREE Tips!
SIGN UP HERE
Don't forget to click the Subscribe button at the bottom of the form



No comments:

My Top 10 Gift Ideas for Watercolor Artists

It's hard to believe that we are heading into the holiday season again, but it will be nice to decorate and relax with your family and f...