Tuesday, August 8, 2017

Resin Cup Cleaning Tip


For Links Click and watch the videos on Youtube!

Here is a quick tip for those of you using Art Resin.

I love these 32oz cups for my bigger project, but you can of course use smaller cups as well. The big thing is to find cups that are re-usable plastic not the hard plastic disposable cups if you want to pull out the resin.


Remember the resin only hardens once the two materials come together so for the resin and hardener (separate cups) you can squirt some hand sanitizer or alcohol into the cup and swirl it around for a little bit then take a paper towel and clean out the other 2 cups.


Find my online courses always on sale on my website and make sure to SUBSCRIBE and receive the BEST COUPONS when a new course goes Live.

Here are a few links to the products I use.
Art Resin:
Plastic Cups:
Stir Sticks:

No comments:

My Top 10 Gift Ideas for Watercolor Artists

It's hard to believe that we are heading into the holiday season again, but it will be nice to decorate and relax with your family and f...