Tuesday, April 10, 2018

Alcohol Ink Tips and Tricks on tile

Watch the Video Here
Alcohol Ink Tips and Tricks on tile with Kellie Chasse


Hi Everyone, it's Tuesday so that means I have another  #tuesdayvideo over on my youtube channel.

This one is an easy demo and my dog Primm gets to make her cameo appearance!

Check out this easy tile project with Alcohol ink, you can wipe it off and start over on again on tiles so I find them a great way to practice dry time with Alcohol Inks. We'll create some little leaves and dots using Ranger Alcohol Ink along with the Blending Solution. Blending solution will help the inks stay wet longer.



This is a Wet in Wet Quick and fun practice tutorial and technique on how to create with Alcohol Ink.

I mentioned in the video my new Birch Tree Skillshare Course is now LIVE.




Don't forget the Alcohol Ink Art Conference May 5th, find out more details!

SUBSCRIBE to my YouTube channel

No comments:

My Top 10 Gift Ideas for Watercolor Artists

It's hard to believe that we are heading into the holiday season again, but it will be nice to decorate and relax with your family and f...