Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Thirty Paintings in 30 Days -Day 17

 Just got in my canvas order - I was so excited because they were on back ordered! My plan was to paint 30 small oil paintings for the challenge, but these little buggers didn't want to join in on the plan, so I've been bouncing between Oils, Watercolor and inks.

I do enjoy a little change up!
These are so cute and are the perfect travel piece for the JetPort! They should be dry and ready for the Holiday season! The size is 4x4 with a deep canvas edge.

Shot before I added the sailboat.



"End of Summer Sail" 

$99.99 Oil on Museum Canvas 4x4"




 
 I've had a number of folks looking for sailboats or boat pictures so I added the sailboat in.


 This piece is still wet and drying on the little stand for now, but I will be adding a wire to the back.

No comments:

My Top 10 Gift Ideas for Watercolor Artists

It's hard to believe that we are heading into the holiday season again, but it will be nice to decorate and relax with your family and f...