Tuesday, April 7, 2020

Testing 8 Watercolor Brushes for painting leaves



Testing 8 Watercolor Brushes for painting leaves by Jenna Rainey.
Sometimes I just don't feel like thinking about what I want to paint, so today I watch Jenna Rainey paint some leaves with her favorite brush, which I didn't have by the way (boo).

Thought I would give 8 different round brushes a try (that I did own) to see how they would do. Psst..started out with 5 but added 3 more from my LIVE Facebook video.

I did go way to fast for the perfect leaves, so make sure to check out Jenna Leaf tutorial!

❤️SUPPLIES USED IN THIS DEMO are linked in my youtube comments.

Don't forget the FREE Link for my first Watercolor Course!


No comments:

My Top 10 Gift Ideas for Watercolor Artists

It's hard to believe that we are heading into the holiday season again, but it will be nice to decorate and relax with your family and f...