Thursday, April 23, 2020

Earth Day was my Birthday!

New 15-Minute Watercolor Watermelon Slice Class
Hey Art Lovelies!
I hope you are having a great week! Yesterday was my Birthday so I relaxed, got pampered, and did absolutely "NOTHING" but eat all day. My son has been on a baking kick and made me the most delicious birthday carrot cake and if I could share it with you I would (fewer calories that way)!  What else is going on? Well, I am playing more with my procreate app and getting a few small wins. 
Today I added a quick sketch of the watermelon slice and added it as a FREE Printable Sketch DOWNLOAD for you to copy/trace and paint. 
Of course, if you rather join me for the full 15 Minute Bite-Sized Class with full voice tutorial steps, I would love to have you!  I hope you are having a great week! 

Also a reminder for those of you joining us in the  Alcohol Ink Art Community Spring Conference, it's almost here. I'll be sharing my new Alcohol Ink and UV resin Cell phone popper/grippers. Here's a peek at what they look like! I'm using T-Rex alcohol ink (lovely colors) and they have been so kind as to offer my followers Discount code to use: TREXINKS10.  If you are not planning to join the conference I do have plans to add this course on my website for you at a later date. 


Sending Happy Thoughts!

XOXO, Kellie

Simple living| Debt Free| Content Creator

More Classes Available at KellieChasseFineArt.comUdemy and Skillshare!  




No comments:

My Top 10 Gift Ideas for Watercolor Artists

It's hard to believe that we are heading into the holiday season again, but it will be nice to decorate and relax with your family and f...