Thursday, January 3, 2013

SOLD "Waiting" - Dragonfly Abstract Watercolor






"WAITING" 
 5x7" Watercolor/Gouache

Day 2 of the 30 day challenge!

Still struggling from being sick, but I'm happy to post that I'm feeling much better today!

Today's painting is based on a picture that I took over the summer of this adorable, well manor-ed little dragonfly. I took about a million pictures of this little guy and I felt as though he was patiently waiting for me to get it right before he flew off.

4 comments:

Yevgenia Watts said...

Very delicate! Beautiful work.

Kellie Chasse said...

Thank you Yevgenia!

Melissa Adams said...

Ooh, I love this! It's quite beautiful Kellie!

Kellie Chasse said...

Thanks Melissa :) much appreciated!

My Top 10 Gift Ideas for Watercolor Artists

It's hard to believe that we are heading into the holiday season again, but it will be nice to decorate and relax with your family and f...