Tuesday, February 26, 2013

"SKY DANCE" Newest Mood Painting ~ Colorful Abstract

  "Northern Lights"

  *8 x 10" Watercolor/Gouache


Playing with my abstract side again today. What do you think... too crazy? I paint what I feel and you just never know with me. Reminded some of my clients of the Northern Lights when I posted it on my  Kellie Lynn Art Facebook Page.

Speaking of facebook, I got some great ideas for names when I posted the picture of it and decided on one of my favorites by Michele called SKY DANCE! She said "Looks like energy from land is dancing up to the sky and twirling away." Of course my favorite part about this piece would have to be the sky, it has a endless possibilities.

Make sure to sign up for my email newsletter  - I will be drawing one winner each month to win a FREE Print!

Happy Painting
~Kellie

*Buy it now button it will take you to my Daily PaintWorks Gallery before completing the check out. 


DailyPaintWorks.com
Fine Art America - Kellie Chasse Art
Facebook -Kellie Lynn Art
Twitter - Kellie Lynn Art 
Society6 
KellieLynnArtwatercolors
Pinterest 

No comments:

My Top 10 Gift Ideas for Watercolor Artists

It's hard to believe that we are heading into the holiday season again, but it will be nice to decorate and relax with your family and f...