Monday, February 4, 2013

Today's Project 8x10 PIG

Masked and starting painting.....

First layers finished...

Second layers finished....

I'm not completely finished with the big guy but it would appear that I'm done for today.
We'll see if I jump to something new tomorrow.  Sometimes it's best to sit on a painting and let me tell you....that after this past 30 days of painting straight completions, I'm absolutely okay with waiting. 

 I have this beautiful horse just staring at me...waiting for her turn on the paper. I'm hoping to get my art order in tomorrow. If you can believe it, I'm out of Arches Watercolor paper!

2 comments:

Sandy Sandy Art said...

V E R Y . . . C U T E . . BABE ! Out of paper? That's a GOOD thing!! Keep creating!

Kellie Chasse said...

Thanks!!! :)
I know...crazy 30 day challenge did me in lol.

My Top 10 Gift Ideas for Watercolor Artists

It's hard to believe that we are heading into the holiday season again, but it will be nice to decorate and relax with your family and f...