Wednesday, February 13, 2013

YMCA Auburn Maine Kids Painting Class


CREATIVITY  
 
A special thank you to  Pam and the YMCA in Auburn Maine for inviting me back for a second watercolor workshop with the kids.

I have to say that I love teaching the kids...they always have the best questions and are so eager.... making the process of creativity so much fun! I created a special cupcake painting scene for them. Valentines Day is tomorrow so it was a perfect fit!

Pam made some real home made mini cupcakes that sat on the tables as the MODEL for the kids to paint from, and BONUS.... she had some ready for them to eat afterwards!

SUPER JOB Kiddo's!! Hope to see you again real soon. ~ Kellie


2 comments:

Deanna Lack said...

Now I want a cupcake! :D

Kids + art = the future.

Kellie Chasse said...

I know right! ;) so true Deanna. Thanks for stopping in to read my blog.

My Top 10 Gift Ideas for Watercolor Artists

It's hard to believe that we are heading into the holiday season again, but it will be nice to decorate and relax with your family and f...