Thursday, March 14, 2013

"Hello World" - Spring Chick Hatching - Watercolor

   "HELLO WORLD"

  5x7 Watercolor/Gouache on 140 Arches Cold Press

Daily Painting #41


Since Easter is just around the corner I was ready to paint something springy!

Though you all may be interested as to how I picked the name....
My son  Camden was working with his dad on the computer last night and Larry was teaching him how to code in HTML. He had downloaded the program - Kids RUBY for him to play with. By the way, what a great little program for kids, I would highly recommend it!

So sweet to watch them....Larry was being all nostalgic...reminiscing about his first programming experience as a child and telling Camden all about it.  Telling my age here, but we went to school in the 80's ...do you all remember "Hello World"?

I thought about naming it The Escape, or Peeking Out, but last nights cute little son and dad time took me back to HELLO WORLD! :)




Happy Painting
~Kellie


*Make sure to sign up for my email newsletter  - I will be drawing one winner each month to win a FREE Print!
*Buy it now button it will take you to my Daily PaintWorks Gallery before completing the check out. 

LINKS:
DailyPaintWorks.com
Facebook -Kellie Lynn Art
Twitter - Kellie Lynn Art 
Society6 

Fine Art America 
KellieLynnArtwatercolors

No comments:

My Top 10 Gift Ideas for Watercolor Artists

It's hard to believe that we are heading into the holiday season again, but it will be nice to decorate and relax with your family and f...