Thursday, October 17, 2013

Commission Painting in progress - S MORES and Coffee

Waiting for my paint to dry before I head back in to paint! Gosh, I must get very stressed or tense when I paint...Looked in the mirror and noticed that my face was all RED!

Guess it's time for a break... lunch time anyways! Thought I would share my progress on a commissioned painting I'm working on.

A client recently purchased my whoopie pie painting and asked for me to paint smores and coffee cups for her dear friends using similar colors and style...fingers crossed - that she likes it so far!









My Click-able LINKS below:

No comments:

My Top 10 Gift Ideas for Watercolor Artists

It's hard to believe that we are heading into the holiday season again, but it will be nice to decorate and relax with your family and f...