Sunday, October 27, 2013

End of Fall - Time to Hibernate!





$50.00

You know how I can always tell that fall is here and that I"m getting ready to hunker down for the long Maine winter hibernation? COOKING - yup, the urge to cook becomes incredible! Funny it's always the hearty warm meals that come to mind. Today I'm making one of my hubby's favorite dishes, shepherds pie, and I have pumpkin cookies for dessert. :)
This painting depicts the end of fall with all the leaves blanketing the ground like that warm hearty meal will be in my belly!

Hope you get to get out and enjoy what's left of the beautiful fall foliage and enjoy your fabulous Sunday!



My Click-able LINKS below:

No comments:

My Top 10 Gift Ideas for Watercolor Artists

It's hard to believe that we are heading into the holiday season again, but it will be nice to decorate and relax with your family and f...