Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Hand Painted Watercolor Bookmark


Worked on some hand painted watercolor bookmarks yesterday. The picture needs to be changed out on etsy, but I wanted to get them up there quickly because I have a watercolor workshop today. I'm rushing....not good, but it is what it is.

These are so much fun to paint. Each little bookmark is  hand painted and cut separately so no two are exactly alike.

Paper books are still an important part of our culture - everyone still needs a bookmark right?

These would be a great idea for the work shops....hmmm, maybe we'll add these to our PartyPainter  scene options!






$4.95 each






My Click-able LINKS below:

No comments:

My Top 10 Gift Ideas for Watercolor Artists

It's hard to believe that we are heading into the holiday season again, but it will be nice to decorate and relax with your family and f...