Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Playing with Acrylics today!

It's been years since acrylics have made an appearance on my easel.  My husband bought me an incredible Winsor Newton Artists Acrylic Bamboo Box Set, just because he loves me! It's been driving me crazy not to use them, so today I pulled the kit out!

Acrylics are a lot different than painting with watercolors and it's taking me a little bit to get the hang of it again, but having so much fun and making a big mess to boot!

Can't go wrong with a coastal Maine scene right?!


On another note.....Some of you may be aware of my business called PartyPainter. My mother and I created and developed back in 2007. We love our jobs and feel incredible to be able to share and create with others, it is just so rewarding. 

Anyways, A client friend sent me a note on facebook that made my day and I wanted to share it with you all. She said: "What you do is bring out the creative side of people, a side that some never knew they had and that, my friend..... is a great talent." How sweet is that, music to my ears!

Thanks and hope you all enjoy the day!
~Happy Painting,
Kellie

No comments:

My Top 10 Gift Ideas for Watercolor Artists

It's hard to believe that we are heading into the holiday season again, but it will be nice to decorate and relax with your family and f...