Wednesday, April 22, 2015

What A Hoot - ing Good Time Painting With Kids!


I had the honor of Painting and instructing this week during school vacation with the Town of Gray-Parks & Recreation for a second time! We painted these adorable yellow owls with Acrylics on a 16x20" Canvas. Each painting has it's own unique and special feel - LOVE THEM!

Such an amazing group of kids, very polite, really great listeners, and terrific artists to boot. I can remember how hard it was for me at that young age to focus, so for them to focus on my Art instructions for almost 2 hours, wow - they did and incredible job!!! 

The kids are a HOOT and they told me many fun facts about owls - they even did an owl clay craft that morning before I got there in preparation, I wish I had taken a picture.


Thank you all for having me back! I'm looking forward to painting again with you all.

Keep Painting ~

Kellie Chasse,
KellieChasse@gmail.com
207-241-0086

Kellie Chasse Fine Art | Facebook | Twitter |LinkedIn


*If you are interested in holding a Art Class/Function - please feel contact me for details and to schedule.

No comments:

My Top 10 Gift Ideas for Watercolor Artists

It's hard to believe that we are heading into the holiday season again, but it will be nice to decorate and relax with your family and f...