Friday, June 5, 2015

"Is art imitating nature or nature imitating art?" ~Sandy

 
 
I just had to share this gorgeous photo that my client, Sandy sent me today! This is her Hydrangea Alcohol Ink Tile she painted at my last instructional AI class at Jo-Ann Fabrics in Topsham, Maine in May.

The class was completely full so we added a second one for July 11th if you are interested! You can call the store for details at (207) 373-1465.


You get to pick your colors!
More Classes and events can be found under the "EVENTS" Section to the right hand side of the blog.




Kellie Chasse,
KellieChasse@gmail.com
(207) 558-2427

No comments:

My Top 10 Gift Ideas for Watercolor Artists

It's hard to believe that we are heading into the holiday season again, but it will be nice to decorate and relax with your family and f...