Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Wedding Gift - Cliffs Of Moher, Ireland, Oil Painting




"Cliffs of Moher" Ireland 

36x24" Oil on Gallery Canvas



My family recently traveled to Ireland to celebrate my Brothers wedding. We saw some amazing places, but I think my favorite was the Cliffs of Moher.  I just finished this Oil painting for them as a wedding gift.



Took a selfie in front of them! What a time - if you haven't had a chance to go to Ireland yet, this should be on your bucket list! It was a bit windy, but the temperature was very similar to Maine in May.


Watercolor and Alcohol Ink Online Lifetime Udemy Course's are available on my website: www.KellieChasseFineArt.com
 KellieChasse@gmail.com
(207) 558-2427

No comments:

My Top 10 Gift Ideas for Watercolor Artists

It's hard to believe that we are heading into the holiday season again, but it will be nice to decorate and relax with your family and f...