Monday, March 20, 2017

Kicking Off Spring with a FREE Online Alcohol Ink Sunflower Course!




It's officially Spring and My Online Art Course, SUNFLOWER AND LILAC ALCOHOL INK COURSE, is free this coming Saturday and Sunday (March 25th and 26th, 2017)! If you've already picked up your class, I invite you to share the link with one friend you think would love to take the online class for free.

This is a two-day FREE promotion - Make sure to sign up for my NEWSLETTER to receive the LINK in your Inbox on Friday!

Happy Painting!
Kellie

P.S. It's almost time for the NEW SEA TURTLE COURSE and I'm playing around with some idea's of doing some LIVE Demo's on my Members Only (Kellie Chasse Online Painting Courses) facebook page, so stay tuned here, in your inbox, and on Facebook for the updates.

Use #kcfacourse on social media so we can see your work!

See More courses at www.kelliechassefineart.com

No comments:

My Top 10 Gift Ideas for Watercolor Artists

It's hard to believe that we are heading into the holiday season again, but it will be nice to decorate and relax with your family and f...