Thursday, October 5, 2017

Alcohol Ink Play with Ranger Inks




     Demo Painting: Ranger Alcohol Ink on Yupo
 only using 1 color "Slate" and a little doodling! 
I'll post the Supply Links Below.



This week started my Adult Education Courses, which I absolutely LOVE to teach.
Many students are new to Alcohol Inks and the concept of Play. My new course coming up is just about that. It's all about air.  I'll be sharing a coupon via email when it goes LIVE, so make sure to sign up for the email HERE.  



This weeks course was held at Gray Adult Education and we played with A straw. It was so exciting to see my students faces as they began. Although it's hard to let go...they did (but not at the beginning).  


Look at this gorgeous piece by my student Brenda! ❤️ I was so excited to watch her create this. The joy in her face was priceless.


Another gorgeous piece I wanted to share with you from my newest student Jean! She was a bit unsure when the whole thing started but just signed up for another class!

So let your painting take you in a direction, it has a lot of rewards. FUN AND FREE! 

Now go play - be a kid again. No preconceived ideas. 

Here's all you need to get started:

Straw
91% Isopropyl Alcohol 
Black Sharpie




No comments:

My Top 10 Gift Ideas for Watercolor Artists

It's hard to believe that we are heading into the holiday season again, but it will be nice to decorate and relax with your family and f...