Thursday, January 25, 2018

NEW COURSE IS LIVE "Alcohol Ink and Resin DIY Projects Drink Coasters and Knobs!"

c8d0cc1a
Hey Guys!! Just wanted to let you all know that I've just added a brand new Course today for you! Here are all the little details. 
'll give you the secret to creating this super cool DIY unique Drink Coasters and Unique one of a kind Art knobs for your cabinets, dressers, and more!
This is a short Project Based course for 3 quick and easy results.
This course is all about PLAY, and is less structured than my other step by classes.  Alcohol Ink is also a great medium to help more detailed artists loosen up and create some wonderful projects with Resin.
I'll show you some really easy ways to create this super cool abstract  coasters a few ways and we'll then create some DIY fantastic and unique one of a kind knobs that can be used on your cabinets, drawers, or anywhere you want to jazz up! We'll cover each project step by step. Each and every piece you create will be different than mine. This is a personal journey to create , and your pieces will have your stamp on it or your own Art Expression.
The key is to play and test things out without fear. You'll notice I just go with the flow when creating these. Let go of your perfectionism in this class and say I CAN do this! 
Hope you sign up for the SPECIAL LAUNCH PRICE!
WHAT YOU WILL DISCOVER IN THIS COURSE:
PURCHASE products featured in today's video
  • How to Mix and Pour Resin correctly
  • Types of Silicone molds to use
  • What alcohol inks are and the Materials needed.
  • Discover how to to create netting or webbing looks in with your Resin and Inks.
  • In this course I will explain my process for each project and will cover 3 simple/quick demos. 
  • 2 Demo lectures will be on creating two different Resin and Ink Coasters.
  • 1 Demo lecture creating a unique and super cool DIY Knob for your home!
  • The course is best used to discover abstracts by playing being loose with colors and movement of the inks.
  • An open mind is all you will need discover that Inks can be very self growth, therapeutic, and creative process. 
    SUBSCRIBE to my YOUTUBE channel for New Videos Every TUESDAY!
     

  • KELLIE ON SOCIAL: Tag me @kellielynnart with you course results -  I'll be featuring some of my students in the Social media links below!
    As an artist, I personally never mind when someone copies my work to practice their techniques. I just ask that if you post it anywhere that you give credit to either my courses or my links as the artist that created the image. 
                   

Safety Note:  When using paints and chemicals please adhere to any and all manufacturer safety guidelines with these products.  If you have specific safety questions or concerns please contact the product's manufacturer. Contact your Doctor if you are concerned about medical conditions.
Happy Painting ~ Kellie

No comments:

My Top 10 Gift Ideas for Watercolor Artists

It's hard to believe that we are heading into the holiday season again, but it will be nice to decorate and relax with your family and f...