Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Craft Fair Next Weekend

Fun with acrylics again today!

Painted some Northern Maine Pine Trees with snow. Opted for a light teal background to pop the trees out and I really love the abstract feel I got. 

Getting ready for the craft fair next weekend...not really sure what to expect since this will be my first one. I know...it's taken me years to sell my work other than online. I'm a shy person by nature and I've really liked hiding behind the computer.

But the time has come for me to get out there and talk to folks one on one! So wish me luck and if you have any experience either as a buyer or seller at a craft fair - I would love to hear your thoughts!


5x7" Acrylic on Canvas

5x7" Acrylic on Canvas 


I painted all the sides of the canvas as well. Thanks to my online artist friend Caren! She has some lovely work in acrylics and she's from MAINE too! Stop in a check out her work if you have the chance you can follow her on facebook


My Click-able LINKS below:

No comments:

My Top 10 Gift Ideas for Watercolor Artists

It's hard to believe that we are heading into the holiday season again, but it will be nice to decorate and relax with your family and f...