Monday, September 30, 2019

2019 Alcohol Ink Fall Conference Details



Sometimes you just go with the flow....My Fall Wreath looks more like spring...does that mean I get to skip winter this year!

This Floral Wreath is my presentation for this years 2019 Alcohol Ink Fall conference in late October. Right now there is an Early Bird special running for  New Members!
We will do a few practice sessions to create some fun and interesting shaped flowers and leaves.
Plus we'll be trying out some layers using a water-based Bombay ink along with Ranger Alcohol inks. You can get some really fun and interesting glazes using this method.


We also added some fun vines using Micro pens and gel pens on top of the inks for fillers. 

I've been a founder and contributor with these lovely group of women over the years and these conferences are so much fun and full of amazing presentations. 

I can't wait and hope you can join us!
View more Details Here!


No comments:

My Top 10 Gift Ideas for Watercolor Artists

It's hard to believe that we are heading into the holiday season again, but it will be nice to decorate and relax with your family and f...