Monday, May 4, 2020

Scared of Resin?

View New Galaxy Class
May the 4th be with you!
Galaxy Cell Phone Poppers ~ Perfect day to release this class I think (too cheesy)?
Have you ever wanted to try resin but you were scared? UV resin is so easy, no mixing and it can be cured with a nail UV-led light!
This art exploration class filled with glittery options on how to make these little galaxy cell phone poppers! I love this new UV resin and it's not expensive and to requires NO MIXING! You can also use this UVResin in my Alcohol Ink Jewelry course. 

The class is now available on Skillshare too.

I want to thank everyone that purchased a 
FaceMask over the weekend, sold almost 100 of them! Take a guess at what the top image was?

Looking for a mask still? You can now purchase one for yourself or a family member or friend at Fine Art America with my art images on them!  Take a look 
HERE, they are available for sale for $14.00. 


Looking for a sweet Mother's Day project? I have a short lupine Watercolor Bookmark project for you!

Have a great week!
XOXO, Kellie

Simple living| Debt Free| Content Creator

More Classes Available at KellieChasseFineArt.comUdemy and Skillshare!  

No comments:

My Top 10 Gift Ideas for Watercolor Artists

It's hard to believe that we are heading into the holiday season again, but it will be nice to decorate and relax with your family and f...