Wednesday, May 27, 2020

Watercolor Earrings (LIVE)




What a fun project I finished up today.

You can watch the entire Free tutorial on youtube where I have all the links available for you!




I started out with some 140lb cotton watercolor paper and created my leaf shape. I tried a few different brushes a few weeks ago to see which one created an easy leaf. I also have a youtube video on this if you want to make easy leaf shapes. 


Cut out the shape using scissors and add some black pen and gold pen details for a little bling.
Next UV resin on both sides, it took about 4 minutes on each side to cure. 


Once the uv resin was dry use a Dremel tool to create a small hole near the top for the jump ring to hang and added a small earring.









No comments:

My Top 10 Gift Ideas for Watercolor Artists

It's hard to believe that we are heading into the holiday season again, but it will be nice to decorate and relax with your family and f...