Sunday, December 16, 2012

One on One Watercolor Painting Session with Kellie Lynn Art




 KELLIE LYNN ART SESSION


Jen saw my piece on  THE GIANT STAIRCASE and wanted to do something on a smaller scale since Bailey Island was very close to her heart.

We set up an appointment to paint one on one this past Saturday and I want to thank her for letting me video tape our painting session. She was such a sport about it!

My husband Larry purchased me a new Nikon camera recently and it has High definition recording on it so I have been just waiting to try it out! Oh, not to mention he hooked me up with a full studio lightening system and heavy duty tripod! I love that guy. (Thank you darling! XOXO)

Hope you enjoy it....had to speed it up x4 in order to keep it under 10 minutes, but you'll get the idea!

Don't forget to subscribe to the new Kellie Lynn Art YouTube Channel - More demo paintings to come!

 


 

 

 




No comments:

My Top 10 Gift Ideas for Watercolor Artists

It's hard to believe that we are heading into the holiday season again, but it will be nice to decorate and relax with your family and f...