Thursday, August 1, 2013

SOLD - "Wicked Good" Maine Whoopie Pies

"Wicked Good" 
5x7 Gouache Original painting 
SOLD

Auction starts at $25 You can follow this link to bid - http://www.dailypaintworks.com/fineart/kellie-chasse/maine-wicked-good-whoopie-pies/157504


Excited to get a brush to paper today - Turned on some Bruno Mars on Pandora and I was off!

One of my families favorite desserts - The Maineiacs Wicked Good Whoopie Pie! The photo reference was from a photo I took a while back when I made them from scratch (oh yeah, I did!) .....Sure wish I had a real one to eat at the moment!

May your day be sweet!

~Kellie

No comments:

My Top 10 Gift Ideas for Watercolor Artists

It's hard to believe that we are heading into the holiday season again, but it will be nice to decorate and relax with your family and f...