Friday, August 30, 2013

Cooks Lobster House Maine Art Exhibit


 "SLICE OF BLUEBERRY HEAVEN" 


Looking forward to putting up my Art Exhibit  at Cooks Lobster House , on Bailey Island Maine this weekend for the month of September! I was really excited to read that Cooks Lobster House was in OPRAH's O Magazine , for 2013's Summer Fun Things To Do in July, how cool is that!
Thought the Blueberry Pie Slice would be a good one for there! Maine's blueberry pie...hmmm, wonder if they are serving it at Cooks this weekend? I may have to eat the real thing if they do...even if I am trying to eat healthy (That's no fun).

Stop on in if you have the chance - they have some great food and have you all see that GIANT LOBSTER there? It's a Hoot!
Don't forget to find me on Facebook or sign up for my blog post via email! 

No comments:

My Top 10 Gift Ideas for Watercolor Artists

It's hard to believe that we are heading into the holiday season again, but it will be nice to decorate and relax with your family and f...