Sunday, September 15, 2013

"Sugared Grapes" 30 in 30 Day 15





 "Sugared Grapes"
 $100

 

A beautiful abstract rendition of grapes.

Today is the half way point in our 30 day challenge and I feel like I cheated a little bit painting grapes again, but it got stuck in my head and had to try it with some purple.

I think it turned out better than the first one! I loved playing with the colors and flow of the background. Forcing myself to stretch out of my box with more color and a looser feel. I used a bit of white gouache on this painting too.

"5x7" - 140 Cold Press - Winsor Newton Paints
Comes Matted and Framed 8x10

My LINKS:
Kellie Lynn Fine Art Gallery |Facebook | Etsy Shop| Twitter Society6 | Fine Art America | PartyPainter 


No comments:

My Top 10 Gift Ideas for Watercolor Artists

It's hard to believe that we are heading into the holiday season again, but it will be nice to decorate and relax with your family and f...